Learning Bridge is looking for a volunteer Graphic Designer. We are starting our summer campaign for enrollment. We need a designer to take the lead on creating the look and feel of our overall campaign. The campaign will be in a variety of media, predominantly online and print.
- Work with the Borad of Directors’ Marketing Committee to develop an overall message and advertising strategy
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media to support the summer campaign
- Assist the Marketing Committee with execution of the campaign
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Portfolio of work
- Able to work in a team environment
This is a temporary position for the duration of the campaign. Candidates would need to attend a few meetings with the committee (usually weekday evenings). The remainder of the work would be performed remotely.
We are a community-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to strengthen families by providing high quality, affordable full-day preschool and early education for children. Our highest priority is to help children from all socioeconomic backgrounds gain the skills they need to succeed in school while fostering the shared community values of cooperation and respect for one another.
Opportunities Available: Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday Afternoons, Mornings
About Learning Bridge Early Education Center:
Learning Bridge Early Education Center is a community based organization whose mission is to strengthen families by providing high quality, affordable care and education for their children. Our highest priority…Learn More