We have an opening for a volunteer who would enjoy doing clerical work.
Requested amount of volunteer time in office: 2 hours per week, time is flexible.
Seniors, Adults and College or high school interns are welcome! On the job training is available. Friendly, quiet and relaxed office environment.
The jobs assigned would include:
- Sorting, copying, collating and assembling folders for community outreach, clinical work and new client information
- Making additional copies of brochures as needed
- Filing, organizing and shredding as needed
- Assisting in mailings to constituents (folding, stuffing envelopes, stamping, sealing)
- Putting away supplies
- Completing other clerical work as assigned
Opportunities Available: Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday Afternoons, Mornings
About Samaritan Counseling Center:
Psychotherapy comes form the two Greek words, psyche meaning soul, and therapeuein meaning to take care of or serve. So psychotherapy means serving the soul, not only treating it. We…Learn More