We are seeking a person to oversee the eAngel Community website and need your help.There are no exact hours, so employment will be flexible. The expected responsibilities and listed below.
1. Provide oversight of all website activity by tracking donor and nonprofit participation through the administrative resources of the new website. An initial training period will provided and assistance will be available ongoing.
2. As donor traffic picks up, provide support in resolving logistical matters through email interface, and secure proper gift acknowledgement when nonprofits fail to do so
3. Assist in marketing and social media updating efforts to promote registration of the nonprofit and donor participants.
4. Respond to website inquiries, answer questions,and monitor testimonial statements for promotional purposes
5. As we progress , get more involved in development of collaborative relationships promoting both nonprofit membership and donor activity
We can take the steps needed to train an adult, student or intern. Initially 1 to 2 hours per day will be sufficient starting out. As activity increases we can re-evaluate what is needed to get the job done with an expectation to expand operations as the outreach grows.
Opportunities Available: Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday Afternoons, Evenings, Mornings
About eAngel Community:
It is the primary objective of eAngel to match in-kind donations with the needs of specific nonprofit organizations. eAngel enables individuals and institutions to contribute noncash resources to deserving nonprofit…Learn More