Working Bikes continues to operate today largely through the efforts of our dedicated volunteers. Individuals and groups looking to lend a hand are always welcomed. There are many ways to help, whether you are an expert bike mechanic, or just enjoy giving back to the community.
Ways that you can get involved include:
- Fixing bikes at our warehouse
- Helping pack a container at a shipping party
- Representing Working Bikes at regional events
- Assisting in the storefront
- Becoming a year round drop off location
- Hosting a fundraising event
- Serving on a Committee
Drop in during our weekly volunteer hours (no need to rsvp). If you have any questions beforehand, feel free to email email@example.com.
About Working Bikes:
Working Bikes rescues discarded bicycles and gives them new life by redistributing them as tools of empowerment in local and global communities.Learn More